1. Log in to your Cloudflare account by going to https://www.cloudflare.com
2. On the "Home" screen, select the site you want to use with Clariti.
3. On the left-hand menu, select "Security", then "WAF"
4. Under the "Firewall rules" tab, select "Create firewall rule"
5. Name your rule "Clariti" and fill in the following details:
Field ⇒ IP Source Address
Operator ⇒ equals
Then, choose an action ⇒ Allow
Clariti should no longer be blocked by Cloudflare firewall rules.
If you are still having trouble onboarding your account to Clariti, please make sure to turn off "Bot Fight Mode" from within CloudFlare. To do that, follow these steps:
Go to Security > Bots.
For Bot Fight Mode, select Off
To learn more about Cloudflare's IP whitelisting, view their documentation here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/waf/tools/ip-access-rules/